Saturday, November 17, 2007

What a day it is today! (:

I'm extremely happy. Today's Open House was alright, just that it was super boring, cause we were just suppose to promote table-tennis & not many people are interested in that sport, but anyway, most of the girls from Elias Park Pri are coming over, so we don't really need any more. Haha, guys probably we do need, I'm not sure.

Took Bus 12 then changed to Bus 31 to Parkway, omg, but Bus 12 was super fast! Like, 15 minutes its already at TJC there..! Amazingly eh? Hehe, met Kevin&Yvette at Mos Burgers, seriously, the moment I see them, I can't control my laughter. I'm probably too happy :D So we went shopping at Giant for a while, to look for the plastic bags, but couldn't find. Something I find super duper funny is...this short conversation between me & hui shan & yvette. See this...

Me: Where are we going?
Yvette: How many times must I say? Buy the bags (smth like that)
Me: Where? (with laughter) Giant is it?
Hui Shan: No la, we going Tiny

Haha! I think it's so stupidily funny? K, whatever. But I was laughing madly just now that they were so embarrassed because of me. Boohoo. I don't care(: So, we went to the shop near Popular there, to get the plastic bags. They're crazy, they told Huishan to buy 10 packets. But it's cheap, that's why. So we saw this Bus 15 reaching the Busstop, I screamed & told them to dash for it, cause Bus 15 takes a long while, I guess.. ;D

Reached Yixuan's house, we went to fill the packets with water downstairs & yes, then we started throwing waterbombs at each other. After rounds of war, Jordan finally came. So yeah, I poured water on him, cause he was super dry! Hehe. Then we dangled our legs in the pool, & that Yvette or don't know who, pushed me down. Omg, she's so wicked! [:

Yvette nails are like..darn long, she keep scratching me, but the marks are gone already. Hehe ;) I pushed her down the pool a total of 4 times. She pushed me down twice I think, if I remember correctly. Tsk, there are times when I'm super clumsy, that I fell on my own -_-

Went Parkway to eat, saw our school vice-principal, Ms/Mrs/Mdm Aw I think, I don't know, at Delifrance. Haha, amazingly she recognised me! Although I don't know her that well at all, only talked to her probably three times, but she recognised me. :D Heh!

Went to eat at Banquet cause today's Sakae Sushi's Buffet isn't on. Argh. Finished eating, I bumped onto our vice-principal again, & again, she recognised me! I was like " Bye! " Then she went, " Bye, take care yah" (then pats on the side of my shoulder) Hehe, Huishan was jealous that she didn't recognised her! Haha, sadly shannie (:

Sat at McCafe for a while, then headed down to Huishan's house. But before that, we went back to the same shop to buy BombBags&Sparklers. Huishan is damn rich, she paid for everything + the Arcade, she topped up $30 -SCREAMS! :D I her, aloooooooot :D

Played at her house, took photos :D Ate one of her cupcake! Haha, it's delicious. SERIOUSLY! (:

Left her house around 7.45pm like that, hugged Yvette. I her alot too! Bye Jordan too!yah!Hehe. Walked to Bus 12 Bus stop with Yixuan&Kevin. Haha, with their accompanies, there's nothing I should be afraid of. (: Took some pictures which didn't turn out well, before my bus came. Hugged Yixuan too, I her,plenty. BestFriend :D

Dearest Kevin Koh blew kisses! Haha, that whiny guy. Hehe, I him too :D Only 6 people out of the whole Mosquito Gang turned up today. Heh, other day then we call the rest along also. Okie Dokie, I enjoyed today alot, some picturs for you all? Heh.










That's all Folks, Hopefully you all had a splendid day, just like me :D
( Messaged Mindy, Bon Voyage Sista! )